Woodlands Retirement Community provides respite services for members of the community at large who require assistance with acts of daily living when their family or private in-home caregiver needs a rest or vacation from his or her responsibilities. Caregivers can reserve our services for a week or more, knowing that their loved ones will receiving excellent care here at Woodlands in a safe, attentive and supportive environment while they are away.
- 3 Daily Meals
- Personal Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Daily Activities Programming
- Escort Assistance to Meals and Activities
- Exercise Classes
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Transportation Services
- Wireless Internet
- 24/7 Emergency Response Services
- 24/7 Nursing Supervision and Licensed Care Staff
- Primary Care Clinic with Onsite Physician
- Full-Time Social Worker
- Medication Management
- Onsite Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy by Powerback Rehabilitation
- Wellness Programs
Woodlands Healthcare Division just completed its fourth straight annual state survey from West Virginia’s Office of Health Facility Licensure and Certification with zero deficiencies. Learn more.
Woodlands Retirement Community was named the Best Assisted Living Facility in the Tri-State by 124,000 total Cabell and Wayne county voters in West Virginia in Sept. 2017.