Woodlands offers a safe, secured environment to support residents experiencing symptoms similar to those associated with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Dedicated to meeting the physical, emotional, mental, intellectual and spiritual needs for those who call Woodlands home, our priority is providing a personalized plan of care and supporting the best quality of life possible for each resident.
As part of Woodland’s care continuum, Memory Support services become available to Independent Living LifeCare residents, if needed, at a controlled cost that will always make the monthly rate of a standard Memory Support unit consistent with that of a one-bedroom Independent Living unit. Learn more about LifeCare here.
Acceptance into our residential program does not however require prior Independent Living residence at Woodlands. We gladly welcome new residents on a private pay basis. If you have long-term care insurance coverage, your monthly fees may be able to be fully or partially offset by the benefits of your policy. (Consult your insurance provider).
To learn more about becoming a member of the Woodlands family or to schedule a tour of our facility, please call (304) 697-1620 or complete the Contact Form found at the right of this page.
- Private Suites in Secured Wing
- Restful Lounges and Common Seating Areas
- Peaceful Courtyard
- Beautiful Views
- Dining Room
- Beauty Salon
- Activities Room
- 3 Daily Meals
- Personal Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Daily Activities Programming
- Escort Assistance to Meals and Activities
- Exercise Classes
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Transportation Services
- Wireless Internet
- 24/7 Emergency Response Services
- 24/7 Nursing Supervision and Licensed Care Staff
- Primary Care Clinic with Onsite Physician
- Full-Time Social Worker
- Medication Management
- Onsite Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy by Genesis Rehab
- Wellness Programs
Have a question or want to set up a tour? Call us at (304) 697-1620 Or send us a note through this form.